Our electronic assembly facility allows us to offer customers a comprehensive range of manufacturing options to suit their needs.
Whether its small volume, quick turnaround prototype builds, or larger volume scheduled production runs to meet your delivery timescales.
Our core values ensure we remain flexible to accommodate and deliver your projects. We use our expertise to support you throughout, flex our production to meet your demands, and commit to giving you the best service possible.
- Small volume, quick turnaround PCB assembly
- Small to medium volume production PCB assembly
- Electromechanical assembly
- Programming and functional testing services
- Box and Panel Build
- PCB repair and rework
- Conformal Coating
- Encapsulation and potting
- Surface mount and/or through hole PCB assembly. Single or double sided
- Assembly down to 0201 size using our multiple surface mount assembly lines
- All assembly carried out to IPC-A-610 class 2 as standard. Class 3 is available if required
- All assembly work carried out on our fully electrostatic protected shop floor
- All our PCB assemblies are cleaned, whether it be a manual clean, an aqueous clean, or an ultrasonic clean
- First article electronic comparison inspection
- High magnification optical inspection
- Automated Optical Inspection (A.O.I)
- BGA Placement / removal / reballing / X-ray
- Non-RoHS assembly if required
Simply contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss your prototype and production requirements.